Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A Blessing

A Blessing

She is lying on my hand. Eyes closed, her sprightly hair slightly teasing my chest, a slight smile spread across her lips like a dreaming baby. A satisfaction that only a woman can express with closed eyes. I know that satisfaction is derived from the fact that she knows that I am admiring her. There are times when you dream with your eyes open and rarer still when you are completely aware with your eyes closed, Feeling and breathing in the warmth of the moment and let heartbeats do the talking. My ego doesn’t allow me to let her know that I envy her satisfaction, but in a trance, I touch her forehead and let my finger rundown through her nose on to her lips. A wave of happiness passes through her body, she swallows a big smile and still eyes tightly shut, turns towards me and hugs me completely and rests her head  on my chest. I part the hair on her forehead and give a small peck and she keeps one leg over me. At peace, completely relaxed, I know for sure a little love and affection is what all beings crave for  and being the source of it a blessing

No comments: